Friday, January 20, 2006

Switch on date

There is a God and he loves me.

10th February at 9am! I will try and get it done even earlier if possible but at least its while I'm still on holidays (albiet, my last day).

Now I have heard that you can hook up an Ipod to a CI, but couldn't find anything on the net about it. My instruction book mentions a cord (an "accessory") which connects the CI to a Personal Device run on batteries, ie game console thing... now they didn't exactly mention Ipods but thats a battery powered personal device!! ARRGGHHH!! OMG, AN IPOD!!!

**EDIT** OMG ITS TRUE!!! Direct from the site:
Personal audio cable: Helps you keep up with the exciting personal audio products on today's market. Use the personal audio cable for simple connection to an iPod®, Walkman®, portable radio or other battery-operated audio products

No comments: