Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Post-op appointment

Today I went to the doc for the post-op appointment and I nearly freaked out when he came into the room and checked the RIGHT side of my head. OMG, he needed the LEFT side!! HAHA.
Anyway, he says "how are you?" and I said "I'm still dizzy" which was a lovely greeting :P Apparently this isn't unusual, he's known people to be dizzy for longer and he's surprised that it doesn't happen to more people. That made me feel a bit better.

Now, I woke up last night and there was some kind of lump in my neck and I immediately start worrying it was a blood clot and it would travel to my brain and I'd be dead by morning. I wasn't dead this morning (phew) so I also asked about this funny lump but he said it was my lymph node, albiet swollen. Fatalistic, much? ;)

My stitches are out now too :) I had 16 of them!

No comments: