Saturday, October 6, 2007

Mobile phones!

Short version:
I have a Next G phone! Now everyone can call me!! YAAAY FOR USING A MOBILE!
(oh yeah, i have video calling now too)

Long version:
Went to the shops... there are 3 phone shops right next to each other... for all the complaints you hear about Telstra, it was the only full shop.
I waited 45 minutes to be served, thats how busy they were!

So when I finally got served, I had to explain I have the CI so I needed a NextG phone and I'd like to test it out to see if it worked. The guy was very young so I expected a bit of attitude or confusion at the least but he seemed to know exactly what I meant and pulled out a handset for me, set it up and told me to go outside the shops where he called and spoke to me and asked about interference. I tried 2 phones but sticking with the Nokia (mmm nokia).

And he was very helpful about plans because I explained I had no idea what my call usage was going to be, not using voice calls before and asked if it would be a problem to change... so he's got me some sort of deal where I can interchange plans with no problems if my call usage is high!

What a great helpful guy, I might write a letter :P

So I have called Mum, Garth (who said "is that it? thats why you've called, to say you can hear on the phone?") and Dane! YAAAY. I have to try and speak normally and not yell into it, haha

Point of this entry:
YAAAY PHONE CALLS!!!

No comments: